понедельник, 6 августа 2012 г.

Tatar-I1 in China.

Not long ago an article appeared under the title - Y-chromosome distributions among populations in Northwest China identify significant contribution from Central Asian pastoralists and lesser influence of western Eurasians.

I was attracted by the frequency of haplogroup I among the Tatars.

Localization of the Tatars in China.
 

I am inclined to think that the Tatars living in China, namely haplogroup I1. At this point I was tempting the information from the laboratory Balanovsky:

Tatars. Sample size-450. (Rootsi 2007, Tambets 2004, Balanovsky in prep., Wells 2001)

N1b- 21,0%
R1a- 19,0%
I1- 13,2%
N1c- 13,0%
J2- 8,1%
R1b1b2- 6,0%
E1b1a- 4,0%
O- 3,0%
I2a- 2,8%
C- 2,7%
I2b- 1,8%
G- 1,0%
J1- 1,0%
L- 1,0%
Q- 1,0%
T- 1,0%

At the same thoughts suggests the origin of the Tatars: Tatar migrated to China in the early 19th Century from Europe and Russia. They mixed with Uighur and Kazakh. They maintain their own language, tradition and Islam religion. Their house presents in European style, quite different from Uighur and Kazakh. Their living standard is higher at average since they are good at business and education.



Map of the site laboratory Balanovsky (my mark):


 Thus far in the East (in China) from the main area, there may be a local maximum of haplogroup I1 at 30%.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий